4 bedroom detached house for saleStoneheads, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 7BB
- Architect Designed Individual Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Far Reaching Views
- Bespoke Fitted Dining Kitchen/Views
- Close To Whaley Bridge & Disley
- Good Sized Landscaped Gardens
- Solar Panels/Underfloor Heating
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY to acquire a UNIQUE ARCHITECT DESIGNED detached property FORMERLY A PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIO standing in an ELEVATED POSITION and enjoying WONDERFUL FAR REACHING PANORAMIC VIEWS over the surrounding countryside and beyond. 'Stoneheads Studio' stands within a select Hamlet of individual homes within close proximity of Whaley Bridge and Disley town centres and with excellent rail links to Manchester, Sheffield and beyond. This contemporary property with solar P.V. panels and underfloor heating was extensively remodelled in 2014 and is presented to a tasteful and high standard by the current owners. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, inner hall, lounge with doors opening onto a decking area, contemporary bespoke dining kitchen, utility, master bedroom with en-suite plus two further bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a fourth bedroom with en-suite and study on the lower ground floor access via a beech spiral staircase . Externally, the property stands within good sized landscaped gardens with decking and patio areas enjoying the stunning views. Off road Parking spaces for 3/4 cars adjoin the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.