5 bedroom terraced house for saleMaple Road West, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 8BQ
- Spacious 5 bedroom traditional terrace
- Excellent family home or buy to let
- Sought after Bury Park area
- Good school catchment
- Excellent amenities available locally
- Half a mile from Luton town centre
- Leisure facilities nearby
- Bus routes & restaurants close by
*** SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL TERRACE ***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this hugely spacious five bedroom family home located in the popular Bury Park area of Luton. The property has been significantly extended and would be ideal for a large family or buy to let investor. The area is highly favourable as shops, bus routes and other amenities are within quarter of a mile plus the Luton Town centre is a short walk away. Leisure facilities and the health clinic are both in close proximity plus schools locally have good reputations. Internally the property benefits from two separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, utility area and a large storage area to the rear. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and stairs to the second floor which has a further two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance garden and a brick built storage area. To the front there is street parking available. Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiator heating whilst the windows are double glazed. The property would be a good buy to let investment as the rental income would be approx £1000 PCM. Viewing is recommended. Council tax band B. EPC rating E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 323282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.