2 bedroom house for saleSwan Street, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
Sold STC £240,000
- Reduced from £250,000
- Grade II listed building tastefully converted into three houses
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Lounge/ Diner
- Wealth of character throughout
- Rear garden and parking
A unique opportunity to acquire this two bedroom property with off road parking, situated in the village of Sible Hedingham. The property has a wealth of original features and must be viewed to be fully appreciated
Shopping facilities, primary and secondary schooling are available in Sible Hedingham with more extensive facilities in Halstead and Sudbury. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport
Single glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Hardwood flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Door to rear aspect. Central heating boiler.
Lounge 23' 10" into bay x 15' 4" max ( 7.26m into bay x 4.67m max )
Bay window to rear aspect. Door leading to garden. Two radiators. TV point. Built in book shelving. Exposed timbers. Log burner with brick surround.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 9" max ( 4.78m x 2.67m max )
Window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob. Space for appliances.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Single glazed window to front aspect. Access to loft. Cast iron open fireplace.
Bedroom One 13' 5" to wardrobes x 9' 5" max ( 4.09m to wardrobes x 2.87m max )
Single glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into recess x 10' ( 3.40m into recess x 3.05m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Single glazed window to rear aspect. suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bidet. Bath with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled. Exposed brickwork.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn. Gate to rear leading to parking area.
The loft is fully boarded and has potential for use.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40330983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.