2 bedroom terraced house for saleEdison Street, Fenton, ST4
- Traditional terraced home
- Attractively presented interior
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden with decking
- No Chain!
- Good location
* An attractively presented traditional terraced home
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Attractively presented accommodation comrpises: living room, sitting room
* Fitted kitchen and bathroom/WC
* On the first floor are two double bedrooms
* An enclosed yard with decking to the rear
* Could suit first time buyers or investors!
* An internal inspection is advised , No Chain!
LIVING ROOM : 13'5" max x 11'5" (4.09m x 3.48m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SITTING ROOM : 11'4" x 10'8" (3.45m x 3.25m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN : 8'9" x 5'10" (2.67m x 1.78m) , Inset single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces. gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower and screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
1ST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE : 11'4" x 10'9" (3.45m x 3.28m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, walk in store.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'6" x 10'2" (3.51m x 3.10m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Enclosed yard to rear featuring decking.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street continue on into City Road turn left into Smithpool Road and 2nd Right into Edison Street
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.