2 bedroom apartment for saleSpringfield House, Blackpool
- Luxury town centre apartment
- Outstanding development
- Security intercom
- Very large open plan living room with kitchen
Superb opportunity to purchase a luxury town centre apartment either as an investment or a first class home. As an investment we anticipate the property will generate an approximate 8% return. This high standard first floor apartment briefly comprises; Communal hallway, private hallway, very large living room with kitchen, bathroom/wc, Efficient economy 10 heating and double glazing.
Communal Hallway -
Private Split Level Hallway - Security intercom phone. Efficient economy 10 heating. Double glazed window.
Lounge/Dining Room - 17'7 x 12'11 (5.36m x 3.94m) - Cloaks cupboard. Efficient economy 10 heating. Three double glazed windows. Eight power points.
Kitchen - 10'11 x 8'10 (3.33m x 2.69m) - Fitted wall and base units. Built in cooker with stainless steel hood. Stainless steel sink unit. Efficient economy 10 heating. Double glazed window. Seven power points.
Bedroom One - 11'2 x 11'2 (3.40m x 3.40m) - Efficient economy 10 heating. Double glazed window. Eight power points.
Bedroom Two - 10'6 x 8'1 (3.20m x 2.46m) - Efficient economy 10 heating. Double glazed window. Six power points.
Bathroom/W.C. - Bath with overhead shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor. Tiled walls. Boiler cupboard. Double glazed window.
* Independent electric water radiator system.
* Economy 10 giving cheap electric day and night.
* Separate heating and hot water to reduce maintenance costs.
* Hot water and heating independent so you only heat what you need.
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms.
* BT point to living room.
* All public space lighting uses LED bulbs to give lowest possible electric bill.
Certificates & Warranties Included - * The complete project from design, engineering and project management has been under the supervision of Keystone Design Associates who have independently managed all works ensuring best quality compliance throughout. All flats are being sold with a 10 year structural defects warranty from Keystone backed up by Lloyds of London insurance policy.
* Every aspect of the project has been done to the latest building regulations including sound and heating and monitored by Building Control who provide a Completion Certificate which states that the whole project has complied with the latest building regulations.
* The electric installation is completely brand new including the latest specification fire alarm system and comes with a New Installation Certificate. The installation has a one year warranty.
* The brand new kitchen with oven hob and extractor comes with a one year warranty.
* The shower unit comes with a five year warranty.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40339278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25925671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oystons, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.