3 bedroom detached house for saleStapehill Close, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13
Withdrawn from Market £169,995
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Lounge
- Dining Kitchen with Integrated Oven
- Convenient Ground Floor WC
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking to the Front Elevation
- Laid to Lawn Garden and Patio to Rear
Located in the area of Old Swan, L13 is this attractive three bedroom detached property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Stapehill Close, the property greets you with a smart entrance hall that leads through to a bright and spacious living room. This inviting space enjoys a neutral décor and quality carpeting throughout, an eye catching feature fireplace and is awash with natural light creating a warm and welcoming living space for the family to enjoy. Furthermore, there is a generously sized dining kitchen with smart ceramic tiled flooring and access to the rear garden. The kitchen features a range of wall and base cabinetry, and integrated gas hob and oven and plentiful work surface space. The dedicated dining area offers the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. Completing this floor is a downstairs WC. To the first floor, there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom, each finished to a good standard and carpeted throughout, with the master bedroom enjoying a range of built in wardrobe space. Providing the finishing touches to this well presented home is a three piece bathroom suite with complementary ceramics to the walls and floor. Externally, there is a pretty lawned garden with planted borders and a double length tarmac driveway to the front elevation; whilst to the rear, there is a manicured laid to lawn garden and a large patio area with a garden storage shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6361459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.