3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeeds & Bradford Road, Stanningley, Pudsey
Sold STC £124,999
- **GUIDE PRICE £124,999 - £134,999**
- Mid Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Modern Decor Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing is Essential!
**GUIDE PRICE £124,999 - £134,999**
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this MID TERRACED PROPERTY which offers well presented living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY providing off street parking.
Leeds & Bradford Road
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There is an enclosed garden to the rear of the property and a driveway to the front, providing off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Entrance via a front door with a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' max into bay x 13' 7" ( 4.57m max into bay x 4.14m )
A spacious lounge with an electric fire, television point, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, good sized storage cupboard, central heating boiler, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the driveway and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.81m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.78m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, extractor fan, a towel rail radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a good sized driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking.
To the rear of the property is a generous enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40346925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.