This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

4 bedroom flat for sale

Crescent Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2

Under Offer £350,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Split-level flat
  • 4 Bedrooms of good size
  • Eat-in kitchen
  • Good-size reception room
  • Main bathroom on 2nd floor and WC below
  • Great buy-to-let investment, with tenants in situ
  • Crescent Road for local shops
  • Off Kingston Hill for university or local buses
  • Norbiton Station within easy reach
  • Near Richmond Park

Full description

Where Crescent Road meets Kingston Hill, near Richmond Park, is this four-bedroom split-level flat. The property, above one of Crescent Road's shops, is near the university bus route to the campus on Kingston Hill and is therefore a great buy-to-let investment. The flat is within easy reach of Norbiton Station, on the way to Kingston Town Centre and its riverside restaurants and pubs beside the Thames.

The property comes with a small terrace leading to the entrance hall with WC. Beyond is the eat-in kitchen and the reception room of good size. The bedrooms are also of favourable proportion. Two of the bedrooms benefit from inbuilt storage and are located on the second floor along with the bathroom, which comes with shower over bath.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
05 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 177368S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.