2 bedroom terraced house for saleCundall Road, Hartlepool, Durham, TS26
- Two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Entrance vestibule
- Lounge with stone fireplace with gas fire
- Extended fitted kitchen
- First floor bathroom
- Majority uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear yard with security light
- Located approximately one mile walk from Hartlepool town centre
- Rear lobby with WC
Lounge 4.56m (14'11") max x 3.92m (12'10")
UPVC double glazed window to front, living flame gas fire set in stone built surround, dado rail, two wall light points, ethernet and Virgin media points, ceiling fan with lights.
Kitchen 3.92m (12'10") x 2.58m (8'6")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over round edged worktops, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, gas points for cooker, two uPVC double glazed windows to rear.
Window to side, wall mounted gas boiler serving domestic hot water, panelled entrance door, leading to ground floor WC with high flush WC, opaque window to rear within.
Master Bedroom 3.73m (12'3") max x 3.56m (11'8") min excl built-in cupboard
UPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas heater and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 2.79m (9'2") x 2.14m (7')
UPVC double glazed window to rear, dado rail.
UPVC opaque double glazed window to side, wall mounted gas heater, low flush WC, pedestal sink, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment.
Enclosed rear yard with security light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40365381.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.