4 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Road, Diss
Offers Over £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Generous Sitting Room & Kitchen
- Full Refurbishment Throughout
- Garage & Off Road Parking
An extremely well presented recently modernised and refurbished detached family house situated in the town of Diss, within walking distance of the town centre and train station. Benefitting a very generous sitting room, kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms, off road parking and integral garage.
An extremely well presented modernised four double bedroom detached family house situated within walking distance of the town centre and train station. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with freestanding Prity multi-fuel stove, dining area, generous fitted kitchen with an impressive centre island and utility room.
The first floor offers, landing providing loft access and leading to; master bedroom with walk through dressing room leading to the en-suite bathroom, bedroom two also benefits and en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the front garden is laid to shingle to provide off road parking for several cars and provides access to the single garage and a fully enclosed rear garden to the rear.
Front aspect double glazed door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Side aspect double glazed window, half tiled walls, tiled floor, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin with unit under.
Sitting Room 24' 8" max x 12' 2" max ( 7.52m max x 3.71m max )
Dark wood laminate flooring, two front aspect double glazed windows, two radiators, freestanding Prity multi-fuel stove, double doors to;
Dining Area 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, wood laminate flooring and radiator, open access to;
Kitchen 24' 7" x 10' 9" ( 7.49m x 3.28m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, centre island with units under, glass work surface including inset 4 ring gas hob and 2 ring electric hob with extractor hood over, electric twin ovens, Corian work surface with fitted 1 .5 bowl stainless steel sinks, integral dish washer, microwave oven and coffee machine, open to;
Utility Room 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall and base mounted units, radiator and work surface with sink & drainer.
Carpet, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Front aspect double glazed double door to balcony, carpet and upright radiator, open to;
His & her's wardrobes, carpet and open to;
Front aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with tiled surround, heated towel rail, low level flush w/c, 'floating' hand wash basin with unit under.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" max x 10' 9" ( 3.58m max x 3.28m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, tiled walls, heated towel rail, low level flush w/c and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 4 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
To the front of the property the drive has been recently shingled and provides off road parking for several cars and leads to the integral single garage. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and largely laid to lawn with raised borders defined by railway sleepers and summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40367136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.