3 bedroom detached house for saleBriar Meads, Oadby, LEICESTER
Sold STC £270,000
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000.
- Three bedroom detached property
- Off road parking & garage
- Downstairs W.C.
- Large garden, Corner plot
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000. Situated on a corner plot in Oadby, fantastic three bedroom detached family home has plenty of living space to offer. With a lounge, second reception room/study, well presented kitchen, downstairs WC with plumbing for a washing machine and garage & off road parking.
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000.
If you are looking for a detached property with plenty of garden space then look no further than this fantastic three bedroom detached family home. Situated in Oadby , this corner plot has plenty of living space to offer. With a lounge, converted garage which is now another reception room, well presented kitchen and a downstairs WC which also houses plumbing for a washing machine. The property hasn't lost parking with the conversion as there is plenty of off road parking which leads to an integral garage. With the space on offer in the rear garden, this property could be extended further or an annex could be built to the rear (planning permission will be needed). View now to avoid disappointment.
Door to front, windows to front and side and laminate flooring.
Window to front, sliding patio doors to the rear, laminate flooring, two radiators and a feature fireplace.
Reception Room Two / Study
Window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with plinth heating, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and window to the rear.
Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, door to rear and door to the garage.
Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and window to the side.
With loft access and airing cupboard.
Window to the front and radiator.
Window to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Window to the front, storage cupboard and radiator.
Walk in shower, wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window to the rear.
Low flush W.C., tiled floor, partly tiled walls and window to the side.
Patio seating area leading onto lawn with a shed to the rear. There is potential to extend the property or to add an annex - subject to relevant planning permission being gained.
To the front of the property is a lawned area and off road parking which leads up to the garage.
With an up and over front door, window to the side and a rear door which gives access to the rear lobby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40367181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.