1 bedroom flat for saleSpa Heights,High Street, Llandrindod Wells,LD1
Sold STC £75,000
- Luxury one bedroom second floor apartment
- 17 x 13 ft reception room
- 12 x 10 ft bedroom
- 9 x 7 ft modern fitted kitchen
- Views over the town and countryside
- Modern family shower room
- Excellent investor or first time buyer opportunity
- 99 year lease granted in 2007
- No onward chain
- Town centre location
Located in the highly desirable Spa Heights apartment block in Llandrindod Wells town centre, this superb one bedroom home enjoys generous accommodation and views
Located in the highly desirable Spa Heights apartment block in Llandrindod Wells town centre, this superb one bedroom home enjoys generous accommodation and views. The property has a buzzer entry system and is accessed via staircase of lift on the second floor of this popular apartment block. The internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, with access into the modern family shower room, the 12 x 10 ft bedroom, and the superb 17 x 13 ft reception room with double storage cupboard. From the reception room, there is access into the 9 x 7 ft modern fitted kitchen.
With no onward chain, this excellent opportunity in a desirable apartment block in Llandrindod Wells town centre enjoys well-maintained accommodation and viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1951918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.