2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 2, Tudor House
Offers in Region of
- OPEN PLAN SPLIT LEVEL LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 2 BEDROOMS
- GATED COMMUNITY, PARKING SPACES
- ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- WELL POSITIONED WITHIN THE CONSERVATION AREA OF THE HISTORIC TOWN
A GROUND FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT WITH STREET VIEWS.
These Apartments would appear to be ideal for retirees, first time buyers or buy to let investors. Tudor House is conveniently located for easy access to the town's amenities including the shops, restaurants and banks plus the famous Norman Castle, the Mill Pond Lakes and the extensive Commons Parkland etc.
16'3" x 10' (4.95m x 3.05m) overall, open through to:
12'9" x 12'4" (3.89m x 3.76m) overall.
11'3" x 8'9" (3.43m x 2.67m) maximum.
Walk-in Cupboard/Storeroom (from Bedroom 1) 13'8" x 6'4" (4.17m x 1.93m) maximum
8' x 5'7" (2.44m x 1.70m) maximum including airing cupboard.
11'7" x 6'2" (3.53m x 1.88m)
(None tested). Mains water, drainage and electricity. Electric night storage and panel heaters on Economy 7 tariff.
This is Leasehold i.e. 999 year Lease.
This is currently within the range £412.32 (Apartment 3) to £669.84 (Apartment 5) and includes expenses such as building insurance, public liability insurance, communal lighting - external and internal, satellite TV system, external decoration and maintenance of the communal grounds to include the entrance gate etc.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40370655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1R9270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.