3 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut Close, Garden Village, Richmond, DL10
- Seculuded and quiet area
- Walled garden development in the grounds of the historic Green Howards Barracks
- Pleasant outside area
- Good access to A1 and A66
- Close to local amenities and the market place
- Easily maintained garden
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in bedroom 1 and 2
- Newly fitted patio doors that open wide
- Light and spacious living area
Sitting in an elevated position on the highly regarded Garden Village development, this nicely presented three bedroomed property offers well planned accommodation in this convenient and private location. Having been updated by the current owners it offers good value and an internal inspection is highly recommended. Included with this property is a large garage/workshop with loft space, adjacent to the property.
Entrance Porch - Living/Dining Room - Kitchen - Three Bedrooms - Bathroom - WC - Utility Area - Rear Entrance Lobby - Gardens - Garage
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40372191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ml5-rr4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.