3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorley Road, Scunthorpe
Withdrawn from Market £103,000
- Traditional semi detached house house
- Open plan kitchen diner & lounge
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market this traditional well presented semi detached house situated in an established residential area of Scunthorpe. Internal inspection reveals an entrance hall with stairs to first floor and dining kitchen with integrated appliances and archway to the lounge with French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Having gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and good sized enclosed rear garden. Viewing essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40406193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6528305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.