1 bedroom flat for saleMill Road, Maldon
- Views Over Promenade Park
- Convenient Central Location
- Ideal First Time Buy
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Secure Allocated Parking
Situated on Mill Road with VIEWS OVER PROMENADE PARK and convenient ACCESS TO MALDON'S HIGH STREET amenities is this first floor apartment boasting ALLOCATED SECURE PARKING.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire one double bedroom apartment, located in the heart of this popular riverside town, with its excellent amenities including recreation parks, shops, restaurants, bars and schools. This first floor apartment is located at the rear of the development, away from the road, and with beautiful views over Promenade Park. In addition to this the development provides an allocated secure parking space plus additional visitor spaces within locked gated car park. To view this ideal first time buy today call William H Brown Maldon.
Entrance Door To :-
Doors to :-
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.15m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the carpark with views over Promenade Park beyond. Radiator, open to :-
Fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in electric oven, hob and extractor. Space for appliances, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 1" + recess ( 3.18m x 3.07m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Loft access.
Allocated parking space in secure carpark plus communal visitor space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40411869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.