2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Easterton, Devizes
Sold STC £260,000
- Well Presented Thatched Cottage
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- L Shaped Reception Room With Feature Fireplace
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Lilac Cottage Grade II listed, semi-detached thatched cottage believed to date back to the 18th Century. Sympathetically improved and restored by the current owners, this two bedroom cottage holds a wealth of charm and character.
Lilac Cottage Grade II listed, semi-detached thatched cottage believed to date back to the 18th Century. Sympathetically improved and restored by the current owners, the cottage holds a wealth of charm and character.
The property comprises of an open plan sitting/dining room with a feature fire place with wood burning stove, re-fitted kitchen, breakfast room and office area to the ground floor whilst there are two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. With a good size garden, which benefits from mature trees, lawn, patio courtyard, summerhouse and large shed. The property also benefits from off road parking.
With open storm porch and stable door to the front, leads through to sitting room.
Sitting Room 18' 11" Max x 8' 1" ( 5.77m Max x 2.46m )
A lovely light and cosy room with window to the front of the property, ingleknook fireplace with log burner, exposed beams, tiled floor, two radiators and stairs leading to the first floor.
Dining Room 9' 7" Max x 6' 2" ( 2.92m Max x 1.88m )
With window to the rear of the property this room offers ample space for family dining, leads through to the kitchen.
The current owners have utilised the space under the stairs to provide a useful office area.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.76m max x 3.07m max )
Recently fitted with range of Shaker style base and wall units with work top over, inset stainless steel sink with two windows to the side of the property. Space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Built in induction hob, electric oven and microwave/combi grill. Inset LED down lights. Door leading to boot room and dining room.
Boot Room 11' 7" max x 5' 11" ( 3.53m max x 1.80m )
Leading from the kitchen with door leading to the patio area. Oil fired boiler and access to the loft space.
With stairs leading from the sitting room. Window to the rear of the property and doors leading to the two bedrooms and bathroom,
Bedroom One 10' 1" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.07m max x 3.25m max )
With window to the front of the property, this double room has lovely exposed beams, radiator, built in wardrobe and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 8' 8" ( 3.73m max x 2.64m )
A double room with exposed beams, radiator, and two windows to the side of the property, one is a window seat.
With white suite offering paneled bath with electric shower over and fixed screen, wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and floor, heated towel rail and window to the side of the property.
Front & Side Gardens
This pretty cottage garden is mainly laid to lawn and planted with mature trees and shrubs, with shingle path leading to the front door, summerhouse, shed and patio sitting area. Access to the rear parking area. Picket fence and gate lead to further lawn and stream with charming bridge over.
Summerhouse 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
A lovely addition to the house and garden, has power and light.
Shed 12' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.18m )
Of timber construction, with power and light.
Access via a dropped kerb leads to the rear parking area.
From the office on Northgate Street head towards the brewery, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto New Park Street/A361, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Commercial Road, continue to follow A361, follow Through Traffic, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Southbroom Road/A342 for Andover, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Nursteed Road, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on Nursteed Road, continue to follow A342, turn right onto High Street/B3098, continue to follow B3098, destination will be on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40413222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.