2 bedroom apartment for saleWide Bargate, Boston
Offers in Excess of £90,000
- FIRST FLOOR 2/3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- FLEXIBLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GRADE II LISTED
- MOTIVATED SELLER / NO ONWARD CHAIN
The Leasehold Apartment is situated close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities. The good sized accommodation comprises a Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Living Room/Bedroom 3 and 2 further Bedrooms. There is also a garden. The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
FIRST FLOOR 2/3 BEDROOM APARTMENT CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE.
MOTIVATED SELLER - NO ONWARD CHAIN
With partially obscure glazed door leading into the: -
With staircase leading to First Floor Landing, ceiling light point, door to: -
Walk-In Utility Closet
With wall mounted coat hooks, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
First Floor Landing
With 2 windows, radiator, ceiling mounted lighting.
Lounge Diner 19' 1" x 10' 2" maximum incl chimney breast ( 5.82m x 3.10m maximum incl chimney breast )
With window to dual aspects, electric fire with hearth and display surround, 2 radiators, coved cornice, ceiling light point, telephone point.
Living Room / Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.61m )
With window to front and side aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, fireplace with hearth and display surround, TV aerial point.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.08m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, space for gas cooker, space for twin height fridge freezer, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" maximum x 10' 10" ( 4.80m maximum x 3.30m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" maximum x 15' 8" maximum ( 2.36m maximum x 4.78m maximum )
With radiator, window, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With wood panelled bath with electric shower above, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
With WC, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point within.
With gated access leading to the courtyard garden which benefits from a slate border housing roses, plants and shrubs. Served by external light and small external store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40417431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.