2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorset Street, Nottingham
Sold STC £90,000
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance to QMC & Nottingham University
- Perfect Buy to Let Investment
Offered to the market with no upward chain makes this a perfect opportunity for a buy to let investment or first time buy for anybody looking to live in close proximity to the Queens Medical Centre or Nottingham University. Presenting 2 double bedrooms and off road parking. Viewing highly advised!
Guide price £90,000 - £100,000. Offered to the market with no upward chain makes this a perfect opportunity for a buy to let investment or first time buy for anybody looking to live in close proximity to the Queens Medical Centre or Nottingham University. Presenting 2 double bedrooms, off road parking and local transport links to Nottingham City Centre. Viewing highly advised!
Door to front and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" Into Recess Max x 15' 11" ( 4.32m Into Recess Max x 4.85m )
Double glazed bay fronted window, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboards.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear, sink and a half drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven, space for gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler and wall mounted radiator. Area for dining table and patio doors giving access to the garden.
Accessed via the entrance hall with double glazed window to side and additional storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 8' 4" x 13' 3" ( 2.54m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 11' 6" ( 2.82m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin, WC, and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a part fence boundary with a laid to lawn area.
To the front of the property is laid to lawn and off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40419897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.