2 bedroom detached house for saleElm High Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £150,000
- Well presented detached cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Multiple off road parking and detached garage
- Front, side and rear gardens
BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE! This lovely detached cottage offers two double bedrooms, an open plan lounge/diner, a kitchen, a useful utility, a bathroom and a sun lounge. Outside provides multiple off road parking, a detached garage and gardens to the front, side and rear.
This lovely detached cottage is well presented throughout and includes two double bedrooms on the first floor. On the ground floor is an open plan lounge/diner with two windows to the front creating plenty of light. There is a fitted kitchen that includes a gas cooker and a built-in fridge & freezer. There is also a separate utility room, a sun room and a modern bathroom benefiting from a bath, a shower cubicle, a hand basin and a wc. Outside provides multiple off road parking and a detached garage. There is a front lawn, a side lawn with a seating area and a rear courtyard garden.
This property has double glazing throughout with the lounge and front bedroom benefiting from triple glazing. The cottage also benefits from gas central heating. Call today to view this impressive cottage!
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Lounge / Diner 20' 5" max x 13' 2" max ( 6.22m max x 4.01m max )
Sun Room 10' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.03m )
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.57m )
Bathroom 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" max inc fitted wardrobes x 10' 10" max ( 3.89m max inc fitted wardrobes x 3.30m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout proceed straight over and follow this round round the corner where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40423410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.