2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Road, Leavenheath, Colchester
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- In & Out Driveway with Garage
Two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular location within the village of Leavenheath. The property offers flexible living accommodation with two receptions and an in and out driveway with garage and parking.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed sliding door leading into entrance porch with door leading into the entrance hall.
Radiator, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" into recess x 13' 10" ( 4.29m into recess x 4.22m )
Built-in wardrobes with dressing table, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 19' 9" x 12' ( 6.02m x 3.66m )
Patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, door to dining room/bedroom 3
Dining Room/bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Radiator, window to rear aspect and door to side aspect.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Range of wall and base units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, water softener, gas hob, built in eye level oven, integral fridge and separate freezer, space for dishwasher, double glazed window and double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' x 7' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.29m )
Windows to side and rear aspects with sliding doors to the rear garden, two electric heaters, plumbing and space for washing machine and dryer.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via an in and out driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage with up and over door, power and light connected. The remainder of the front garden has an established shrub bed with pathway leading to the front entrance door and a side pathway leading to gated side pedestrian access to the rear garden.
A larger than average rear garden which commences with a paved patio area adjoining the property with the remainder being laid to lawn with timber garden shed and greenhouse to remain. There are various flower and shrub beds and borders with mature trees and a small ornamental pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40424307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.