1 bedroom terraced house for saleShelley Close, Nuthall, Nottingham
Sold STC £77,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £77,500 - £82,500
- Ideal Starter Home or Investment Property
- One Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Parking & Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this one bedroom Mid Terraced Property located on a cul de sac with the popular residential area of Nuthall. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, ground floor bathroom, open plan lounge/Kitchen and first floor bedroom. There is off road parking.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .......................................Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this one bedroom Mid Terraced Property located on a cul de sac with the popular residential area of Nuthall. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, ground floor bathroom, open plan lounge/kitchen and first floor bedroom. There is off road parking and garden to rear. Ideal First Time Buy.
With secure double glazed door to the front elevation, wooden laminate flooring, door to airing cupboard and doors leading through to bathroom and open plan kitchen/lounge.
Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 10" including stairs ( 5.28m x 3.30m including stairs )
Kitchen Area : Fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, freestanding electric oven with four ring electric hob, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wooden laminate flooring.
Lounge Area: Having a feature fireplace comprising of inset electric fire, wall mounted electric heater, window to rear, glazed door to rear, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Bedroom 15' 1" into eaves x 10' 9" ( 4.60m into eaves x 3.28m )
Having vaulted ceiling, eaves storage space, electric heater, telephone point, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for one vehicle.
To the rear of the property there is a secure garden comprising of area laid to lawn with patio and shed all enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40424313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.