2 bedroom flat for saleCasewick Road, West Norwood, SE27
Under Offer £375,000
- Reception room with space to dine
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Chic bathroom with ambient natural light
- Second bedroom with access to eaves storage
- Generous master bedroom
- Well presented throughout
- Bright, neutral decor
- Ample storage
A fantastic two bedroom third floor flat situated within a lovely period building, offering a bright reception room with open-plan kitchen and well proportioned bedrooms.
Casewick Road is located close to Knights Hill, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities. West Norwood Station (National Rail) is nearby and the A214 and the A23 offer the motorist easy access to central London and towards the M23 and M25.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 973739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.