2 bedroom apartment for saleW-201 Riverwalk, 157-161 Millbank, London, SW1P
- Two bedroom, two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Residents Gym
- Secure underground parking
- Valet parking
- 24/7 concierge
A range of 2 bed apartments within this exciting new development on the bank of Londons River Thames.
1 reception room
Porter / Concierge
Riverwalk offers 116 highly specified apartments with high ceilings in two elegant buildings by award winning architects Stanton Williams. Located right on the river's edge in the heart of Westminster, SW1.
All apartments benefit from 2.75m floor to ceiling heights in principal rooms and the majority have direct river views with outside space.
Bespoke Boffi designer kitchens with integrated Miele appliances, luxury bathrooms with feature marble walls, Dornbracht accessories and underfloor heating. Apartments also have comfort cooling to all reception rooms and bedrooms, beautiful flooring and high quality carpets in bedrooms, Crestron architectural lighting and a Crestron home automation system.
The development offers exclusive private facilities for residents, including: fitness suite and yoga studio overlooking the Thames, concierge services, secure underground parking, valet parking, and 24hr security.
- 10 year build warranty by NHBC
- Estimated completion Q1 2016
- Images are CGIs and for illustrative purposes only
Located in the heart of Westminster, SW1, within proximity of Tate Britain, the University of Arts, the Houses of Parliament, and and a host of London's most famous attractions. Pimlico underground station offers easy access into Central London.
Square Footage: 935 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAD130526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Margaret Street . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.