1 bedroom retirement property for saleCatalina Court, South Norwood, SE25 4TZ
- Purpose Built One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Top Floor Facing Shared Gardens to Rear
- Occupiers must be 55 years of age or over
- Double Glazing. Heating
- Entry Phone and Lift
- Vacant - no onward chain
- Personal Alarm System in flat
- Resident Manager
- Residents Lounge, Guest Suite and other facilities
- Photograph shows residents lounge & gardens
PURPOSE BUILT TOP FLOOR ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT FLAT WHICH OCCUPIERS MUST BE 55 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. Brief benefits include DOUBLE GLAZING AND HEATING, SHARED GARDEN TO THE REAR. Entry phone system along with a lift, also a personal alarm system in the flat. Other benefits include a RESIDENT MANAGER, GUEST SUITE & RESIDENTS LOUNGE. These retirement homes are always popular. Early viewing advised. The property is vacant - please ring for appointments. HAS BEEN REDUCED WAS PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED AT £120,000.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.