2 bedroom flat for saleThe Ivery, West Hampstead, NW6
- Spacious reception room with engineered oak flooring
- Modern Italian kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Bathroom and shower room with white designer sanitary-ware
- Lovely south facing terrace
- Secure development with two lifts and communal roof terrace
- Secure cycle parking facility
- Moments from nearby transport links
A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland.
The Ivery is situated moments from a range of fashionable shops and amenities that can be found in West Hampstead while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 962202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.