1 bedroom detached house for saleContainer Home, Brighton, East Sussex
Offers in Region of
- A Home For Under £50,000?!
- Designed By Multi Award Winning Architects
- Suit A variety Of Uses (STNC)
- Roof Terrace With Seating
A Home For Under £50,000?!?!
A truly unique opportunity to purchase a quirky one bed container house.
Oakley are proud to be offering what we believe to be the cheapest house on the market in Sussex! The current owners, Find and Build - property search agency, purchased the house for use as a site office and it is no longer needed.
Designed by multi award winning Carl Turner Architects, this nifty home was originally constructed as part of the “New House for London” project and showcased at The London Design Festival. The prototype house is made from two shipping containers, steel and timber. It could be used for its main purpose, as a one bedroom house or for a multitude of other ideas such as, a home office in your garden, a gym, a games room or even a pop-up shop!
One container is designed to be a sleep/work space and the other is a kitchen/living area unit. Across the top of the two containers is a terrace with space for a vegetable patch and built-in seating. There are planters around the outside of the container suitable for growing fruits, vegetables or flowers.
Property ref: 121_1567_4075149
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40439049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4075149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.