2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Square, Strensall, York
Guide Price £135,000
- Guide Price £135,000 to £145,000
- Ground Floor Two Bed Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Cul-De-Sac Location Within Popular Village
- No Onward Chain
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT IN GREAT VILLAGE LOCATION - This two double bedroom ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned for a first time buyer or investor and availabe with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Station Square is located on a modern development within the popular village that is Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This two double bedroom ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned for a first time buyer or investor and availabe with no onward chain. The home briefly comprises communal entrance hall, hallway, spacious living room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Externally to the front is residents parking and to the rear is a communal lawned garden with garden shed. With double glazing where stated and electric storage heating, this great first time buyer home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
With an airing cupboard housing hot water tank and doors to:
Living Room 17' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.21m x 3.63m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.62m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and a single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
With a single glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
With a single glazed window to the side asepct and a radiator.
Part-tiled suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Extractor fan and a radiator.
Outside there is a communal lawned garden, garden shed and two allocated parking spaces.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40439541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.