2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMallard Way, Haxby, YORK
Sold STC £215,000
- Detached Two Bed Bungalow
- Great Renovation Project
- Living Room & Sun Room
- Situated on Good Sized Plot
- Close to Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
DETACHED BUNGALOW IN NEED OF MODERNISATION - GREAT RENOVATION PROJECT WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - This two double bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a good sized plot and located close to Haxby amenities and schools.
Mallard Way is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. This two double bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a good sized plot and is in need of modernisation. The home briefly comprises fitted kitchen, living room with feature fireplace, sun room with sliding doors to front garden, inner hallway, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and lawned garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed paved patio with separate lawned garden with fenced borders, planted shrubs, greenhouse and shed. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this great renovation project is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window and a door to the side aspect. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work tops over, sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and a radiator. Door to:
Living Room 16' 7" x 11' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side aspect, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Sun Room 12' 9" x 3' 7" ( 3.89m x 1.09m )
With a double glazed window and sliding patio door to the front of the property and a radiator.
With loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' ( 3.91m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
A fully tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Front & Side Garden
A lawned garden with shrubs and hedged borders.
An enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio area and shrubs within fenced borders. Shed and greenhouse.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40446954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.