2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLove Lane, Castleford
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
*** Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 *** This is a well presented, modern two bedroom semi detached property which has recently been decorated and had a new bathroom suite installed. The property is offered to market with no chain.
Offered to market with no chain is this well presented two bedroom semi detached property perfect for the first time buyer. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, newly fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a newky fitted modern upstairs bathroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, garage and greenhouse. To the side of the property is a shared driveway.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This inviting living space is fitted with an electric fire in a feature surround, television point and telephone point. Finished with coving, wall lights and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.40m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This second reception room provides ample space for furniture. Fitted with a sleek contemporary electric fire in a feature surround. There is built in under stairs storage which houses the central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Finished with coving, wall lights and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.03m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the side and double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with tonal work tops incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated electric induction hob with cooker hood and electric oven. Under counter space for a fridge. Finished with spot lights and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft which is accessed via ladders.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.63m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This spacious master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture and also feautres a good sized built in storage cupboard. Fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with coving, neutral decor and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with tiled walls, tiled floor and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden which is laid to lawn with brick wall boundary. Double gates open on to the shared driveway lead to the detached garage.
The garage has up and over doors to the front.
To the rear is a charming garden which features a lawn with planted borders, garden path, flagged patio and a greenhouse.
From this office proceed to top of Bank Street carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street. Turn first left onto Beancroft Road, turn fifth right into Love Lane and the property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40448637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.