2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Oval,Stafford,ST17
- SUPERB 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR LUXURY APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 60'S CLOSE TO STAFFORD TOWN CENTRE
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY. LOUNGE. FITTED KITCHEN. UTILITY. SHOWER ROOM. 2 BEDROOMS. EN-SUITE TO BED 1. WALK IN WARDROBE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS. PARKING AVAILABLE. UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- WALK OUT BALCONY WITH THIS APARTMENT. WASHER/DRYER IN EVERY APARTMENT
- HOMEOWNERS LOUNGE & GUEST SUITE AVAILABLE FOR VISITING FRIENDS & FAMILY
- LIFTS TO ALL FLOORS. HANDYMAN SERVICE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH SMALL JOBS
- NHBC 10 YEAR GUARANTEE WITH EVERY APARTMENT
- 5* HOUSE BUILDERS FOR 11 YEARS
Think of a lifestyle stripped of all those annoying time consuming chores. That's McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living. In one of our apartments, you can enjoy independence with your own front door, in an environment that offers companionship, privacy and security. There are facilities like the lounge for socialising with other homeowners as well as beautiful landscaped gardens for everyone to enjoy. And, when you have your friends or relatives over, there's our convenient guest suite available.
Our development features a camera entry system that works on the TV in your apartment. In addition, intruder alarms, fire detection equipment and 24 hour, state-of-the-art emergency call system ensures that the safety and security of homeowners is taken care of.
The development is run by a dedicated House Manager who is on site during office hours, so complete peace of mind is guaranteed. As well as being on hand to offer help, support and advise to homeowners, the House Manager takes care of the external maintenance, gardening and landscaping. It's much more than an apartment - it really is life made easy.
AGENTS NOTE: The photographs used are examples from similar developments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40449561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CD160304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clothier & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.