3 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Islip, Kettering
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyer incentive applies
- Spacious period stone cottage
- Many characteristic features
- Two separate reception rooms
- Three bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Rear garden with single garage
*Grade II listed stone cottage*Most desirable village close to Thrapston*Three bedrooms*Bathroom and separate shower room*Single garage*Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN*£1000 Buyer incentive applies*
A rare opportunity has arisen to offer for sale this charming, Grade II listed period stone cottage, located in this most desirable village, close to the historic market town of Thrapston and neighbouring A14. Nestled amongst similar character properties, this wonderful cottage provides deceptively spacious accommodation over two floors, with a manageable garden to the rear, parking and single garage.
Window to front, radiator, oak flooring, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
Window to rear. Two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, tiled flooring.
4.27m x 4.01m (14' max into recess x 13'2"). Windows to rear and front, open fire with wooden surround and tiled hearth, under stairs cupboard, radiator, oak flooring, telephone & TV points, exposed beamed ceiling.
4.88m x 3.78m (16' x 12'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with wooden worktop surfaces. 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit, built-in dishwasher, gas point for cooker, windows to rear & front, brick fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, ceramic tiled flooring, exposed beamed ceiling, door to:
3.78m x 3.71m (12'5" x 12'2"). Window to front, feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, oak flooring, central heating thermostat, door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, door to rear garden.
Plumbing for automatic washing machine, window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted 'Ideal' gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear. Airing cupboard, access to loft.
4.14m x 3.78m (13'7" x 12'5"). Window to front, fireplace, radiator, eaves storage.
With shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level and WC, radiator, extractor fan.
Two windows to front, two radiators.
4.01m x 3.02m (13'2" x 9'11"). Window to front, radiator, exposed beams.
3.40m x 2.34m (11'2" x 7'8"). Two windows to rear, built-in cupboard, radiator. Further loft access.
Three piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, window to rear, single radiator, extractor fan.
An enclosed garden providing a pleasant aspect. Courtyard area with patio, further small lawn. Water tap. Shared vehicular access to side, off road parking leading to:-
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.