4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVenus Way, Cardea, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Town House
- Three storey property
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and Dressing area
- No chain
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* DESIRABLE LOCATION
* Large Lounge
* 16' Bedroom
* Dressing area
Laminate flooring, stairs.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin and low-level WC.
5.00m maximum x 2.77m (16'5" x 9'1"). Fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for washing machine, cooker, built-in four ring gas hob, double glazed bay window to front, boiler cupboard, radiator.
4.93m X 3.15m (16'2" X 10'4"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, power point, patio double door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, stairs, door to:
2.79m x 3.58m (9'2" x 11'9"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, power point.
2.77m x 3.61m (9'1" x 11'10"). Double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, power point.
2.36m x 2.34m (7'9" x 7'8"). Double glazed window to rear, single radiator, power point.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front with ceiling spotlight.
Second Floor Landing
4.95m maximum x 3.45m (16'3" x 10'4"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, power point, door to:
1.52m x 1.73m (5' x 5'8"). Double glazed window to rear.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower with cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling spotlight.
The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden panelled fence and is mainly laid to lawn with a timber decking patio seating area. Garage providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40450296.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ200608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.