3 bedroom town house for sale5 Banksman Way, Swinton, Manchester
- Three Bedroom Well Presented
- Modern Style Townhouse
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Set in Cul-de-sac Location
- Open Views to Rear Elevation
- Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom & En-suite
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom modern style townhouse located in the area of Pendlebury. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, leading off to downstairs WC, kitchen, open plan living room and dining room with french doors leading out to rear garden with open views. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite, to the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed. There is also a well proportioned, low maintenance garden to the rear, driveway parking and a garage. The property is found within a cul-de-sac location and benefits from open views to the rear elevation. The property is being sold with no chain so viewing is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_302_4069305
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40452474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4069305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.