3 bedroom bungalow for saleMain Street, Scopwick, LN4
- Superb South Facing Gardens
- Backing On To Village Back
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate Toilet
- Two Conservatories
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility
- Oil C/H & uPVC Double Glazing
- Sought After Village Location
- Driveway, Outbuildings
- EPC Rating E
SUPERB SOUTH FACING GARDENS BACKING ONTO THE VILLAGE BECK are one of the attractive features of this individual detached bungalow within the sought after village of Scopwick approximately midway between Sleaford and Lincoln. The accommodation briefly comprising; Hallway, Lounge, Two Conservatories, Dining Kitchen, Utility/Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property is well presented and features oil fired central heating with a new boiler fitted in 2015 and uPVC double glazing. Outside a driveway to the front provides ample parking whilst to the rear are the extensive gardens which have been landscaped by the present vendor and which must be seen to be appreciated. There are also a variety of useful outbuildings including a 12' x 9' sectional store, 12' x 9' metal shed, summerhouse and greenhouse. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate everything offered by this lovely property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40455540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR140880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.