4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenacre Close, Dunsville, Doncaster
Offers in Excess of £210,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite To The Master
- Integral Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
A detached house that is tastefully decorated throughout and comprises of an entrance hall, cloak room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, four bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and integrated garage.
A spacious detached four bedroom family home. Viewing is a MUST to fully appreciate this stunning house!
The selling agents are pleased to offer for sale this BEAUTIFUL detached house in the popular area of Dunsville. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and comprises of an entrance hall, cloak room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, four bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and integrated garage.
An ideal home for entertaining guests with spacious living accommodation and a rear garden ideal for hosting parties and get together's with friends and family! With a covered raised decked area with power and lighting for those memorable summer nights!
Viewing is HIGHLY recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
With a front facing double glazed door, door to the garage, stairs to the first floor, central heating radiator, under stair cupboard and dado rail.
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, wash hand basin wash tiled splash backs, W/C and dado rail.
Lounge 14' 6" narrowing to 12' 3" x 20' 4" ( 4.42m narrowing to 12' 3" x 6.20m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows, gas fireplace, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
An open plan dining room through to the kitchen with a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Snug 8' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.59m x 3.18m )
Open plan to the dining room with rear facing double glazed patio doors, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 8' x 15' 3" ( 2.44m x 4.65m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, front and side facing double glazed windows, one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap, a double electric oven, and electric induction hob, fridge/ freezer, integrated dish washer, central heating radiator, cupboard with boiler, door to the side, underlighters and spotlights.
With stairs form the hall, a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, cupboard with hot water tank and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 10" max ( 3.66m x 3.91m max )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, ladder rail, tiled walls and flooring where visible, wash hand basin with mixer tap, W/C, shower cubicle and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' max into recess x 11' 1" max ( 3.66m max into recess x 3.38m max )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max into recess x 11' ( 2.95m max into recess x 3.35m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, tiled walls and floor where visible, wash hand basin with mixer tap, W/C, bath with mixer taps and shower over, ladder rail and spotlights.
An open plan front garden with block paved drive and a gate to the rear.
A south facing rear garden with a block paved patio area, gravelled area, covered raised decked area and power and lighting.
With a up and over door, power and lighting and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40458411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.