3 bedroom town house for saleAcademy Way, Lostock, Bolton, Lancashire
- Attractive modern three bedroom town house
- Accommodation set on three levels
- Desirable and popular area
- Excellent amenities close by
- One allocated parking space and two parking permits
- Competitive asking price
A modern mid-town house style of property with accommodation set over three levels. Built only a short while ago (2014) this property is competitively priced and ideally situated for the excellent amenities literally on the doorstep as afforded by the renowned Middlebrook centre. The property includes one allocated parking space plus two parking permits to park on Academy Way itself.
In general terms the property is situated in the Middlebrook area of Lostock. Within the immediate vicinity and of definite benefit to the family buyer are excellent amenities such as schools, shops, leisure and transport facilities via the nearby rail service station. The property is also well positioned with the motorway and railway access point only approximately 3/4 mile away.
Proceed from our office onto Chorley New Road heading in the direction of Bolton for approximately 1 mile. At the Beehive roundabout take the right-hand turn, then at the next set of lights (Middlebrook) turn left, onto the next set of lights turning left again onto Academy Way whereby the subject property will be found on your left-hand side.
Property ref: 121_2694_4072868
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40458984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4072868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.