1 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Police Station, Richmond, TW9
- A charming west-facing one bedroom luxury apartment
- Set on the second floor with audio video entry
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Kitchen with Neff appliances, Quartz Grigio Polished worktop
- Beautifully bright bedroom with space for storage
- Duravit bathroom with sleek HansGrohe Focus mixer taps
- Private residents courtyard, secure bike storage
- Enviably placed moments from transport links
This elegant two bedroom, new build apartment retains a stunning period façade and offers exceptional living and entertaining space with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
A lucrative opportunity to buy in the heart of the most rustic and beautiful London borough combining remarkable history, nature and royal heritage. This imposing property boasts convenient transport links and a wealth of Universities and schools close at hand.
Red Lion Street is ideally placed 300m from the picturesque riverside walks. The green open spaces of Richmond Park, Bushy Park, Kew Gardens and Hampton Court are within close proximity and the property is a swift 19 minute journey into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 973047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.