Commercial Property for sale6 and 10, Nelson Street, Largs, North Ayrshire, KA308LW
- --- TENANTED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO --- Portfolio of 2 Tenanted Commercial Premises Situated within the Same Traditional Building Located Opposite Nardini's Restaurant in the Popular Seaside
- 6 Nelson Street: Currently Tenanted on Commercial FRI Terms Until June 2018 on a 4 Year Lease with a Current Rent of £4,500 per Annum
- 10 Nelson Street: Currently Tenanted on Commercial FRI Terms Until December 2019 on a 5 Year Lease with a Current Rent of £6,000 per Annum with a Rent Increase Scheduled from 24th December 2016 with R
- 6 Nelson Street Internal Floor Area Extends to 388 sq.ft (36.02 sq.m) - 10 Nelson Street Internal Floor Area Extends to 614 sq.ft (57.09 sq.m) - The Properties Occupy the Ground Floor of a Traditional
- Located on Nelson Street within the Popular Seaside Town of Largs Opposite from Nardini's Famous Italian Restaurant and Ice Cream Parlour Ideal to Receive Passing Trade and High Footfall
--- TENANTED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO --- Tenanted commercial portfolio comprising 6 & 10 Nelson Street within the seaside town of Largs. 6 Nelson Street is a Single Fronted Commercial Premises extending to 388 sq.ft (36.02 sq.m) and comprises: Front Retail Area, Office/Store to the Rear, Staff Kitchen and WC. Currently Tenanted on Commercial FRI Terms Until June 2018 on a 4 Year Lease with a Current Rent of £4,500 per Annum. 10 Nelson Street is a Double Fronted Commercial Premises extending to 614 sq.ft (57.09 sq.m) and comprises: Front Retail Area, Office/Store to the Rear, Staff Kitchen and WC. Currently Tenanted on Commercial FRI Terms Until December 2019 on a 5 Year Lease with a Current Rent of £6,000 per Annum with a Rent Increase Scheduled from 24th December 2016 with Rent Increased to £6,750 per Annum. Following the scheduled rent increase for 10 Nelson Street the portfolio offers an attractive rental yield of 11.8% based on a sale at guide price. For many years Largs has proved to be one of Scotland's most desirable towns to locate to due to its natural landscape with a magnificent coastline taking in the breathtaking sights of Arran, Bute and Cumbrae to the west and the spectacular backdrop of the countryside to the east. Popular with all ages, providing excellent shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants with Nardini?s now reopened, a world class marina, golf courses, high performing schools, Largs is in that enviable position of offering everything you could need. With its proximity to Glasgow Airport, Prestwick Airport and Glasgow City Centre Largs is also an ideal commute to Glasgow. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 670446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.