Detached house for sale, Former Castlehead Church, Main Road, Paisley, PA26AH
- Rarely Available Former Castlehead Church with FULL PLANNING PASSED FOR CONVERSION TO 8 LUXURY FLATS WITH PARKING Occupying a Commanding Position within the Prestigious Area of Castlehead, Paisley
- FULL PLANNING GRANTED 25/02/2015 FOR THE CONVERSION AND SUBDIVISION OF EXISTING CHURCH BUILDING TO 8 LUXURY FLATS WITH PARKING ON THE GROUND FLOOR PLANNING REF: 14/0868/PP
- SALES EVIDENCE: Flat 7, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £130,000, The Garden Flat, 23 Main Road SOLD £163,000, Flat 6, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £145,000, Flat 2, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £129,250, Flat 1, 27 Castl
- Granted Planning Permission would Create Four 1 Bedroom Flats, Four 2 Bedroom Flats Disposed Over the First and Second Floor with Parking for 11 Cars on the Ground Floor
- Ideally Located within Paisleys' Prestigious Castlehead Area for Access to All Local Amenities within Paisley Town Centre and Excellent Transport Links to Glasgow City Centre and Beyond
Rarely available former Castlehead Church offered with FULL PLANNING PERMISSION for conversion and subdivision into 8 luxury flats with associated parking, the church building occupies a commanding position within the prestigious residential area of Castlehead, Paisley. FULL PLANNING GRANTED 25/02/2015 FOR THE CONVERSION AND SUBDIVISION OF EXISTING CHURCH BUILDING TO 8 LUXURY FLATS WITH PARKING ON THE GROUND FLOOR PLANNING REF: 14/0868/PP. The granted planning permits the subdivision of the interior of the church building into 4 x one bedroom flats and 4 x two bedroom flats on the 1st and 2nd floor and communal internal parking garage on the ground floor for 11 vehicles. SALES EVIDENCE: Flat 7, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £130,000, The Garden Flat, 23 Main Road SOLD £163,000, Flat 6, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £145,000, Flat 2, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £129,250, Flat 1, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £125,000, Flat 5, 27 Castle Gardens SOLD £145,000. Ideal development for the small builder or independent developer the church building is roughly rectangular in nature allowing for a straightforward internal conversion. Main Road, Castlehead is regarded as one of the best, if not the most cherished addresses in Paisley. It is a wide leafy avenue which is synonymous with Victorian sandstone villas. It is most accessible for Glasgow Airport which is within under 4 miles and Glasgow's city centre is just 9 miles away. Paisley is located only 7 miles from Glasgow City Centre. It is the administrative centre for Renfrewshire and is host to Glasgow International Airport and Major Regional Institutions including the University of West of Scotland & Hospitals. This excellent affordable turn key investment opportunity expected to be popular for rental amongst students from the University of The West of Scotland and professionals and key workers including Doctors, Nurses and Staff working at the Royal Alexandra Hospital which is located a short distance away. Braehead Shopping Centre is easily accessed as is the Xscape Leisure Centre. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 499664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.