1 bedroom semi-detached house for sale18, Broughton Drive, Summerston, Glasgow, G235JZ
- Rare to market a one bedroom tenanted semi detached modern villa situated on a large corner plot with gardens - ideal for first time buyer or investor - immediate income generating
- The accommodation on offer comprises; Entrance vestibule, living room & kitchen. Landing, one double bedroom & family bathroom.
- Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, ample communal parking and large private gardens TENANT IN SITU - £400 per calendar month
- Located on Brougton Drive, this property is well positioned within easy reach of Asda or Tesco's at Maryhill. Summerston train station is about three quarters of a mile away and the many amenities of
- Glasgow city centre is CIRCA four miles away via Maryhill Road where there is also a main bus service between Bearsden and the city centre.**EPC RATING C**
Full descriptionATTRACTIVE semi detached villa located in the popular suburb of Summerston - ideal location for first time buyer or INVESTOR LANDLORD. Currently tenanted at £400 per calendar month. Comprises vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, ample communal parking and large private gardens. Located within a Popular Residential Area of Summerston Close to Anniesland Cross for Access to All Local Amenities within Summerston, Anniesland and Beyond with Excellent Transport Links to Glasgow City. Seldom Available Auction Property in sought after area. The property is very well placed within five miles of the centre of Glasgow and close to local amenities that include schools, excellent shops and bus and rail links to the city. There are excellent transport links nearby, with the Central belt motorway network allowing easy travel throughout Scotland and to the South. Glasgow Airport is approximately twenty minutes' drive away. Bearsden and Milngavie are ten minutes away, whilst the tranquillity and beauty of Loch Lomond National Park, one of the west coast's most beautiful spots, is just a short fifteen minute drive away. Substantial irregular shaped plot. Excellent investment opportunity. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 670837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.