2 bedroom flat for sale919 Sq Ft in Dorking town centre
Withdrawn from Market £285,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Walking distance to shops and train stations
- NO CHAIN
- 919 SQ Ft
- 24ft Reception area
- NEW fully fitted kitchen
- New bathrooms
- New carpet and wood effect flooring
- Private entrance
- NEW 125 year lease
Enjoying an enviable positon in the heart of Dorking Town Centre is this exclusive development of 4 recently refurbished apartments, all with a secure telephone entry system, vacant possession, no onward chain and brand new leases of 125 years remaining.
Each apartment is individual in design and layout and flat 4 Lyndon Court comprises of the following;
- A bright open plan kitchen/living area with three large almost floor to ceiling windows, modern down lighters, all overlooking South Street.
- The newly fitted kitchen area boasts warm beige coloured units, granite work tops and a selection of built in appliances.
- Two double bedrooms with a newly fitted en suite bathroom to the master and a separate family shower room for guests.
- A separate stairwell leads up to an inner lobby which has been cleverly designed to offer a useful utility.
The apartment comes with a new 125 year lease - full information is available upon request.
Dorking town offers a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational amenities with facilities for the commuter from one of three railway stations. Dorking railway station (London Victoria and London Waterloo in approximately 50 minutes) being within close proximity (1 mile). The M25 is accessed seven miles north equidistant via the A24 to Leatherhead Junction 9 or the A25 to Reigate Junction 8. The general area is famous for its outstanding countryside including Ranmore and Box Hill (National Trust) - ideal for the walking and riding enthusiast, plus the Denbies Estate (England’s largest vineyard).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6567528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.