2 bedroom terraced house for saleStourbridge Road, Bromsgrove.
Withdrawn from Market £149,750
- MID TERRACED PERIOD STYLE HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE BATHROOM
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING.
- GREAT FIRST PURCHASE.
A pleasant period style middle terraced property, popular for close proximity to a choice of schooling, a local shop, great bus and road transport links and reasonably walkable into the town centre. The layout comprises: Lounge with feature arch to chimney breast and built in shelving to bay, dining room with cloaks cupboard under stairs, fitted kitchen, having door to exterior leading to a covered storage shed and WC. The first floor has two good sized bedrooms and a most generous family bathroom. Outside has a well proportioned rear garden laid mainly with a lawn, and comes with a further timber shed. A great first purchase or buy to let potential.
12' 11''w x 12' 0'' to bay (3.93m x 3.65m)
13' 0''w x 11' 10''min (3.96m x 3.60m)
11' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.60m x 2.39m)
Stairs Rise From Dining Room To First Floor Landing
12' 11'' x 12' 2'' (3.93m x 3.71m)
11' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.48m x 2.94m)
11' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.58m x 2.39m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40473600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4573656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.