2 bedroom flat for saleMarzell House, 116 ¿ 128 North End Road, West Kensington
- Two bedroom
- Two bathroom
- 4th floor
- Size - 775 sq. ft pules balcony
- 250-year lease to each apartment
- 10-year Building Warranty
- The building is highly insulated, and requires much less heating than most other similar buildings, with the benefit of lower heating bills
- Paxton Net 2 Video entry system providing secure entry to the building allowing access with fobs or a code to the entrance to the apartments, as well as access for bicycle storage.
A luxury 1st floor two bedroom two bathroom apartment ( 775 Sq. Ft.) with balcony for sales in Marzell House, West Kensington, W14. Marzell House within a few minutes walk of West Kensington Underground station and one-mile radius around the building and you’ll find yourself enjoying the excellent West London scenes of Fulham Broadway, Earl’s Court, Kensington High Street and even the River Café at Hammersmith. Apartment offer open plan living area with kitchen, two double size bedroom one with on-suite. Rooms are through energy efficient electric panel radiators.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOV001995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.