Land for saleAdmington, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36
Offers in Region of
- Freehold plot of approx. ¾ of an acre
- Development has been granted To convert current barn to 4 bed, 3 bath home, with two receptions
- Potential to add mezzanine floor of 660 square feet (Subject to additional permissions)
- Potential to develop the 560 sq ft linked brick built milking parlour (Subject to additional perm')
- South facing aspect, Attached paddock
- Significant space for parking etc
- High value location amongst other homes of significant value
- Rare development opportunity in rural idyll, Private and quiet position 15 miles from M40 J15
- 'Reduced' priced for early sale. A ' 'must view' location!
************************'Reduced' priced for early sale. A ' 'must view' location!************************
Permitted development to convert 2,000 Sq Ft barn, to a 4 bed, 3 bath home - Design & glazing maximises southern aspect. , Potential to develop the 560 Sq Ft dairy and to add a mezzanine of 660 Sq Ft in barn (Subject to additional permissions), potential for impressive 3,000+ sq ft contemporary home. A cutting edge redevelopment of the barn against the period character of the milking parlour offers opportunity to create a high value signature residence. Flexibility of the available space gives opportunity to create added value with home office, holiday let or independent living. Sought-after village of Admington on the edge of the Cotswolds: Stratford Upon Avon 7.5 miles - M40 15 miles. Enjoys, private drive, secluded position, set amongst pastureland. Good parking. Paddock.
Rich in history but is not part of the listing which covers the neighbouring farm house. However, the protection of the farmhouse listing protects the setting of this unique lifestyle opportunity.
Situated in the beautiful Hamlet of Admington in the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with views over open countryside to Ilmington Down. There is an excellent range of schools in the area including The Croft Prep School, Stratford Prep School and Warwick Schools. A number of the local schools have been rated by Ofsted as Outstanding.
The property lies within Warwickshire Hunt country with racing at Stratford upon Avon and Warwick. There are several golf courses nearby.
The nearby villages such as Chipping Camden and Mickleton are simply beautiful and some of the best preserved and most historically important Cotswold towns where the high streets are <s>is</s> lined with honey coloured limestone buildings dating back to the 14th century Local towns host<s>s</s> a wide range of individual shops, restaurants and the markets.
In a highly coveted location this is a unique opportunity that rarely comes along and should be viewed at the earliest convenience.
The property is centrally located and being an easy 1 hour commute by car to Birmingham, Oxford, Cheltenham and Gloucester. The locality is well served by rail with mainline services via Straford, Moreton in Marsh and Warwick Parkway
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.