3 bedroom town house for salePlot 3 Dewsbury Road, Tingley, Wakefield
- Spacious 3 Bed Town Houses
- Beautifully Presented
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
- House Alarm
- Full NHBC guarantee
- Very High Insulation Spec. (low heating bills)
- Front and Rear Lawned Gardens
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Gas central Heating (1st and 2nd Floor)
- UPVC Windows, Doors and Patio
***PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE***
An IMPRESSIVE DEVELOPMENT of 3 EXCLUSIVE NEW BUILD homes each with THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS being built by RENOWNED builders - BARRACLOUGH HOMES. With a STYLISH DESIGN, incorporating UNDER-FLOOR HEATING, CONTEMPORARY TILING and SPACIOUS rooms. Offering all you would expect of a great family home, including a GUEST WC, Master Bedroom with EN-SUITE and a KITCHEN/DINER.
Externally are LARGE SOUTH FACING gardens and parking spaces for 2 vehicles.
The location is great too, situated close to Woodkirk and Westerton Schools, MORLEY TOWN CENTRE and only a short drive to the White Rose Shopping Centre and Motorway Networks.
A small select development with full NHBC 10 Year Guarantee - you will need to be quick.
PLEASE NOTE THESE PHOTOS ARE OF THE SHOW HOME
£1,000 reservation fee payable on acceptance of an offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40486083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6572247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onwards & Upwards, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.