3 bedroom detached house for saleLander Crescent, Hempstead, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Detached property
- Three bedrooms
- New development
- No onward chain
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* LARGE Lounge
* NEW development
* NO onward chain
Storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs.
3.61m x 2.77m (11'10" x 9'1") maximum. Double glazed window to front, double glazed bay window to side, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, power point, patio double door to garden.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
2.74m x 5.64m (9' x 18'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, cooker, built-in four ring gas hob, double glazed window to front, boiler cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, satellite TV point, power point, patio double door to garden, door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Power point, door to:
3.10m x 4.57m (10'2" x 15' maximum). Double glazed window to rear, two built-in wardrobes, TV point, power point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower with cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.77m x 3.30m (9'1" x 10'10"). Double glazed window to front, TV point, power point.
2.77m x 2.31m (9'1" x 7'7"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, power point.
Three piece suite with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front, radiator.
To the front is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and is mainly laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs, patio timber decking area, flower and shrub borders, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40496469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.