3 bedroom terraced house for saleEwart Road, Nottingham
Guide Price £85,000
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Plus Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy to Let Investment
This well presented three bedroomed mid-terraced property is offered to the market with no upward chain and is an opportunity not to be missed. The property would ideally suit any buy to let investor or first time buyer looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder.
Guide price of £85,000 - £95,000. Offered to the market with no upward chain is this three bedroomed mid-terraced property as an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. The property occupies a convenient location offering close access to local transport links to Nottingham City Centre, local hospitals and Nottingham Universities. This mid-terraced property briefly comprises of a lounge plus kitchen diner, three bedrooms and a downstairs bathroom, The property has been well maintained throughout making this an opportunity not be missed. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Lounge 11' 8" Max x 11' 6" ( 3.56m Max x 3.51m )
With door leading in from the front elevation, double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator and area for dining table.
Accessed via the kitchen and gives access to all accommodation.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.56m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Bedroom 3 10' Max x 6' 9" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.06m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Situated on the ground floor with double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls and central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed court yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40511409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.