Studio flat for saleGlasshouse Gardens, Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London, E20 1EJ
- Studio Suite - 420 sq ft
- 4th Floor with Private Balcony
- South Aspect
- 24hr Concierge & Residents' Gym
- Moments from Westfield Stratford City
- 5 minutes from Stratford Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: Q2 - Q3 2016
New Build Sales presents this stunning studio suite set on the 4th floor to the highly popular Glasshouse Gardens development. Situated in a landscaped setting between Westfield Stratford City and Stratford Station, this stylish apartment boasts enviable open-plan living spaces, private balcony and plenty of built-in storage.
The property comprises a bespoke contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated Bosch appliances and composite stone worktops, engineered timber flooring and underfloor heating throughout, fitted wardrobe to master bedroom and beautiful bathroom suites complemented by high quality finishes and fittings.
These glass-clad residential towers are designed to offer the very best of modern living, with each apartment enjoying stunning views of the London skyline or the beautifully landscaped gardens, and the convenience of a 24-hour concierge service, communal terrace and residents' gym.
*Resale Unit*Photos are for illustrative purposes only*
Located at the Gateway to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Glasshouse Gardens is just moments from Stratford Station offering quick and easy access to some of the Capital's best destinations. With excellent transport links via the London Overground, DLR, Underground (Jubilee and Central Lines) and National Rail, living here means you'll be perfectly place for:
- The City in 8 mins
- Canary Wharf in 12 mins
- London City Airport in 15 mins
- London Bridge and Oxford Circus in less than 20 mins
- London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted airports all under 1 hour!!
With huge investments pumped into Stratford London after the 2012 Olympics, Glasshouse Gardens is at the heart of a vibrant area seeing great regeneration and growth. Residents can experience the Olympic legacy with world-class amenities nearby including the London Aquatics Centre, along with an array of designer shops, bars and restaurants at Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield Stratford City.
The opening of Crossrail services to Stratford in 2019 will furthermore improve transport connections, moving from London Zone 3 to 2, making Glasshouse Gardens a fantastic investment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 339702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.