2 bedroom flat for saleAlexandra Road, Ford, PL2 1JY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- MODERNISED IN RECENT YEARS
- STRIPPED TIMBER FLOORING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Beautifully presented two double bedroom ground floor flat situated in the central location of Alexandra Road, Ford. The property has undergone a good degree of modernisation in recent years and offers spacious living accommodation comprising, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, stunning contemporary bathroom and two double bedrooms. Other benefits include stripped timber flooring, double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge - 13'6" (4.11m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Kitchen/Dining Room - 11'4" (3.45m) x 12'8" (3.86m) Max
Master Bedroom - 12'8" (3.86m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Bedroom Two - 13'6" (4.11m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
Annual ground rent and service charge £290 per annum
Lease years remaining 78
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40513632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60000822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.